Thanks to its userfriendliness and simplicity, to the co-existence of two separate working areas: tutors’ vs. users’, and to the thousands of different exercises available, Smartbrain allows many practical uses for doing an effective and personalized cognitive stimulation practice, for both individuals and professionals:
- Therapeutic tool for taking care, in-home or in an specialized center, of any case of cognitive impairment: ageing, mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ictus, brain damage, down syndrome, long-term AIDS treatment, etc.
- Non-pharmacological tool for complementing the treatment based on drugs of any case of cognitive impairment.
- Brain training system for any adult or senior wishing to prevent the loss of memory or any other mental skill due tu aging or retirement.
- Tool for doing mental skills level tests, and for comparing them accross time.
- Tool for complementing an in-home cognitive stimulation service, done by a visiting specialist provided with a portable PC or a tablet, or who is using the device available at the patient’s home.
These practical uses can be enjoyed directly by individuals at home, by themselves or with the help of a relative or a caregiver, in those cases where the user cannot or does not want to attend an specialized center.
And logically, they can also be enjoyed by any professional at his/her day-care center, nursing home, assisted living center, residence, specialized center, etc., where his/her users receive a memory care service by the use of cognitive stimulation.
In all cases Smartbrain can be used in-site or in-home with remote assistance, since it is a very simple and intuitive program to use which does not require specific knowledge and can be used with any computer, tablet or mobile device.
Ask now for your free trial of Smartbrain to check by yourself its effectiveness in treating any case of cognitive impairment in a simple and enjoyable way. And if you want know more about the practical uses of Smartbrain, and how it can be suited to meet any need of cognitive stimulation, contact us by phone: (+34) 609 792 358, or by e-mail: email@example.com.