The Smartbrain Program has been developed with a solid scientific foundation, with the advice of specialist from Fundació ACE and the University of Pittsburgh.
Thanks to this solid foundations, and to several studies done according to the requirements of the medicine based on evidence, that have been published in specialized journals, the therapeutic efficacy of Smartbrain has been scientifically proven for the main cases of cognitive impairment:
- Cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease – Read article
- Cognitive impairment due to Parkinson’s disease – Read article
- Cognitive impairment due to the long-term treatment of AIDS – Read article
Besides, there are also scientific studies proving the efficacy of Smartbrain for maintaining, and even improving, the mental skills of adults and seniors institutionalized in nursing homes or residences. – Read article
These proofs of therapeutic efficacy have been published in leading scientific journals.
On top of it, there are also many evidences and testimonials received from users of the program that back the efficacy of Smartbrain for treating other cases of cognitive impairment, such as:
- Cognitive impairment due to Ictus
- Cognitive impairment due to Brain damage
- Cognitive impairment due to Down syndrome